Scholarship Application Form
The application deadline is March 16, 2022. Recipients will be notified by May 1, 2022. All scholarship recipients must attend at the Scholarship Art Event on June 25, 2022 in order to receive their scholarship.
To apply, please email the following information to email@example.com
1. ART PORTFOLIO – Submit at least 3 samples of your artwork, musical/vocal performances, dramatizations, photography or other artistic skills. Portfolios may include coursework or artwork created outside of art courses, preferably within the past two years.
2. ARTISTIC STATEMENT - a 300 to 500 word artistic statement that includes how you became interested in art, how it has impacted your life, and your future goals.
3. A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION from a current or past instructor who is familiar with your work.
4. HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT and the name and address of the college that you plan to attend.
4. PERMISSION STATEMENT – A statement giving the Artis the Artist Foundation permission to use your artwork on the Foundation Facebook page, website, and newsletter.